Re: DC gets tired of SCCA

To: Pat MacAvoy <patmac@tridelta.com>
Subject: Re: DC gets tired of SCCA
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:55:37 -0700
Pat MacAvoy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just got a letter in the mail today, that sez that DC (chrysler) is
>   dropping all support of SCCA-sanctioned events.  This means Solo, too
>   (or would that be Solo2?). :-)

[snip]

> Effective date is Sept 20, 1999, btw.

        Hey, I just realized something here. This means that while SoloII keeps
it's contingency money for Nationals this year. DC will have dropped
their program by the time Runoffs occur. Maybe they do like us
autocrossers more than the road racers after all. :-)

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/