Re: Hi New to the List

To: Chris Herring <yoonchris@batnet.com>
Subject: Re: Hi New to the List
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:59:32 -0400
>>...The hubcentric rings are used to center the wheel on the
>>hub, not critical since most/all cars now use lugcentric wheels.  These
>>"cnc machined" rings are made of plastic, by the way.
>
>However, Sunrider, who made the original query, drives a Miata, which DOES
>use a hucentric wheel, making it very critical IMHO.

Why does it make so much difference is the Miata not Lugcentric?
Damn! I have so much to learn about my own car. :)

>>Overall, they're a nice wheel at a good price, and very light.  Won't be
>>legal for Stock class, though.  If you buy them for street use, you'll
>>hate putting the (heavy in comparison) stock wheels back on for
>>competition.
>
>Not *that* much heavier than a factory Miata alloy!   ;)

I've found that 15 x 6 is pretty darn hard to find and what is
out there really costs a bundle compared to the 15 x 7's.

Steve Bernard
Mass Miata Club
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net