Re: Shhhh! while they're busy at Nationals...

To: BPS Administrator <mhood@busprod.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shhhh! while they're busy at Nationals...
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:14:10 -0700 (PDT)
I thought I'd exercise a little restraint!  But I can
see we've got the same disease.  I like the way you
think! But would a front drive rabbit be able to
really translate all that HP into forward momentum
without melting tires (or the pavement?)?

If my wallet ever catches up with my mind, the STU
folks will wish they never thought this class up!

<inject a loud Dr. Evil laugh here>

Buddy