Re: Shhhh! while they're busy at Nationals...

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shhhh! while they're busy at Nationals...
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:20:59 -0500

Judy Becker wrote:

> It almost looks like the car preps will result in cars somewhere between
> street prepared & the modified group as opposed to between showroon stock &
> street prepared.

ST & STR are intended to fall between stock and SP.  STU is intended for
street driven cars that would otherwise be classes in Prepared or Mod
classes... where they would likely not be both competitive AND
streetable.

> Pintos & vegas have done very well thank you here. One fella had a front
> air dam. I sure liked it when he ran in the 1st group. Swept all the dust
> off the course for the rest of us. Used to call it the vacuum cleaner.

I miss my old beater Pinto.

> Have a good day at work.

It was a long boring day, did much of nothing.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca