Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)

To: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@home.net>
Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:35:24 -0700

Gary Thomason wrote:

> And Randy Chase replies:
>
> > Agree with all of the above. If someone thought I was illegal, I would
> > rather they mention it to me. If someone wants to make a point
> > nationally, using my car, I would expect they would let me know.
>
> Wow, I just can't stand it any longer. Two guys that weren't even there,
> got it all figured out and stating things as facts when they really don't
> have any idea what went on, other than (mostly) a bunch of speculation and
> hearsay.

I made no such conclusion about Katie/Kevin's incident. Again, I repeat,
my point was only that there was more of a reaction due to who was
protested, and again, not based on the facts of the protest. I don't
have to be there to have that opinion.

And I mention we have yet to hear from Katie. So you can throw my name
in with all the people that took Kevin to task, but you will note I
never did. I added that paragraph above about how I would feel, but I am
not saying that Kevin did not talk to Kelly (I have no idea) nor drawing
any conclusion at all.

Randy Chase