Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)

To: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protest (protestors side)
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:52:23 -0700

Karl Witt wrote:
-snip-
> Point 3: A lot of people seem to be getting their noses out of joint on
> this one.

I think this has more to do with how many people feel about Katie than
anything else. Speaking for myself, she has earned a lot of respect for
her wit and writing ability, and her age/gender can perhaps cause some
of us Old Fartz to feel a bit protective (and the younger ones to feel a
strange attraction to Clinique). She is the daughter that I never
had..oh wait, I do have a daughter. Never mind that last thought.

-snip-
The only person kevin should have to answer to here is Katie.

Well, not sure I would totally agree with this. Any action taken by one
of us, should stand up to scrutiny by the rest. But I do agree that the
person who has yet to respond (and perhaps choses not to at this time)
is Katie, and her opinion should be considered.

Randy Chase (thinks Katie and Kevin and anyone else whose name starts
with K are swell people..including my daughter Kelly...soon to be
autocrossing also)