Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software

To: "Karl A. Rickert" <alfakarl@mail.tds.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software
From: dennis@raceamerica.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:55:22 -0700
Karl,

Visit our web site at http://www.raceamerica.com under the TIMER AC4 web
page.  There are downloadable demo packages for the Autotime AutoX/TS and
Axware Systems Axware Software.  Both packages have their special features
and work well.  Both packages are standalone or interface to our Timer AC4
autocross timer, depends on whether you are looking for the accuracy of a
hardware timer and the information database of a race management software
package.  Both packages can be connected directly to one of our Large
Digital Display also.

Hope this helps.

Dennis Laczny
RACEAMERICA Timing Systems