Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software
From: "GPSoftware" <gpsoftware@icehouse.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:32:50 -0700
Eric,

I'm not quite sure why you might think the computer based system would be
worse than a stand-alone if the problems are mostly caused by triggers or
wiring (which I agree is usually the case).

Accucros has been on the market for two years and while not fault free has
proven very reliable. A couple of users that put together triggers
themselves have had problems only at initial startup and we have always been
able to get the problem solved. There have been no reported problems with
systems where I supplied the triggering hardware.

If you don't already have a stand-alone timer, it's pretty hard to beat the
value of Accucros or any other computer based timing/scoring system.

Regards,
Gary

Gary Poole
GPSoftware