Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:55:31 -0400
That answer is simple. An external timer doesn't run Windows. That's why
they're so dependable...

Any time you involve Windows, you can expect a 50% reduction in it's
reliability. If the software runs on DOS, good for you. It's not as reliable
as dedicated hardware, but it's at least close.

Mike
CP Monza