Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Ayers Roll Hold the Mayo
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:11:07 -0700

Paul Foster wrote:

> >Only irrelevant if you didn't read Matt Murray's considered opinion
> and
> >ascii art description that he sent to the list earlier.
>
> Aha! It just appeared in ax-digest #130. For those of you who don't
> subscrite to the digest you must occasionally have sympathy on those
> who do.

Then your post makes sense, but if I was on digest, I would not have
come on to the list with a sarcastic post about why there was no other
posts about the specifics.

> And speaking of sympathies, my best to Bill Brockman.

As 'Bill' has nicely pointed out to me, he is not Bill. He is Josh using
Bill's email.

 I'm glad to hear
> you are OK. But no, Bill. Some of us still don't think that rolling
> cars is part of this sport, particularly in the stock classes where
> you typically must drive home after the event.

No one thinks that rolling cars is part of this sport...but you go ahead
and feel superior anyhow. :-)

Randy Chase