Re: hassled by The Man (was Re: Maps and window decals)

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hassled by The Man (was Re: Maps and window decals)
From: The Narbys <narby@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:39:45 -0500
Am I the only one who feels like I missed the whole point here?

If you start with the statement:
I admit I broke the law

the assertion:
Others got away with it and were not stopped

is meaningless as a defense. As is the assertion:
I am a better driver than the average police officer.

On a separate note I question that assertion, too - the number one thing
that everyone (on this list) knows will improve your driving is seat
time. Which is the number one thing your average highway patrol officer
has literally YEARS of, training notwithstanding.

Libertarian, yes but also a cop's kid,
Doug Narby