RE: Ladies classes

Subject: RE: Ladies classes
From: miket <miket@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 00 14:16:14 -0500
I have a great idea.  I think we should re-vamp the income tax system so that
every person pays the same amount of tax $  each year.  That way, the people
that fall into the bottom 20% of the earninngs/capita group can pay all of
their income as taxes.  Why should someone who pays almost no tax get to drive
on the roads that I pay for?  Let make the system fair and equal!

Seriously - there is nothing wrong with organizatins that are "unequal" and
"unfair" - sometimes that is what is needed so that members of the
organization as a whole can propser.

Oh no - I hope I didn't start a new thread here!

Mike Taylor

>In my mind, maintaining an entirely seperate and "equal" class hierachy
>for even 15% of the total competitors doesn't make sense, let alone the
>3.75% that (I believe) wouldn't compete otherwise for the "right reasons".

Mike Taylor
miket@interaccess.com