Re: Meridian tour speeds

To: Wally@Tamu.edu
Subject: Re: Meridian tour speeds
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:04:09 +0000
Well Wally, I don't remember seeing any straights longer than about 100'.
Now you guys in the ity bitty cars probably sensed you had a long
straight or 2 on Sunday since you didn't have enough power to be
squirrely in the fast sweepers. Also, the similarities in times between
classes shoots down your theory about this being a horsepower course.