Re: Meridian tour speeds

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net"
Subject: Re: Meridian tour speeds
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:01:24 -0800 (PST)
Remember that the original purpose of NTs was to prepare folks for
National Competition. That includes procedures, for sure... but also
the type of courses that are common. I don't want to get back into the
"speed creep" thread of last fall, but I didn't see anything unusual at
Meridian considering the typical National (and some Divisional)
courses.

I did get into 3rd 4 times on Sunday, though. Sure could use another
500 rpm out of the SOHC motor. <G>

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/