Re: Meridian tour speeds

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Meridian tour speeds
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:17:53 -0600
I suppose you could look at it this way, it sure does give some people a look
at a different kind of course that they may not normally be exposed
to.  I wonder though if the Tours and Nationals shouldn't be looked at as a
whole for conformance to what is typically seen around the country in
terms of average course size and speed.  The only times I saw third in my Neon
was at Tours and Nationals.

> But aren't the faster courses (tours and all) good
> practice for Nationals? I know that's I we go. I
> figure I might as well get used to it because I don't
> see and slow courses in the near future at Nationals.
> Just my 2 cents.  :-)

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer