Re: Meridian tour speeds

To: Jim Hedderick <jdhedderick@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Meridian tour speeds
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:19:50 -0800 (PST)
I didn't have a radar gun, but I was working 2nd heat in what was
probably the fastest section of the course at the beginning of the 2nd
slalom. The Z06s were fast, but while Eric Strelnicks was never out of
control, his speed ALWAYS made me take a couple of steps back... <G>

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/