RE: SM2 at Topeka

To: marka@telerama.com
Subject: RE: SM2 at Topeka
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@winchell.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 20:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Jeff Winchell wrote:
> Then you're legal.  15% weight penalty from 2700 + 50 lbs == 3155.
>
> 3155 minimum weight vs 2700 lb cars. How absurd. And yet another fine
> example of the CP anti-technology mentality. Better penalize those
> ESP cars with weight lest they beat up on more CP cars.

I'm confused.  First you're whining that you're not legal in CP with
your ESP car.  Now you're whining that you _are_ legal, but not
competitive...

*************
I've already stated that my ESP car isn't legal in CP. *IF* the rule proposal
had been
accepted, it would have been legal. And it would require adding weight because
of the
outdated technology bias in CP intended to keep modern cars (like ESP cars) out
of CP.

It really is simple to understand, unless you don't want to.

> The competitor thinks 1" wider DOT tires will be faster than slicks?
> Plus he'd have to undo every non-SP legal thing to do that. Speaking
> of idiotic...

You're ranting.  What does "he'd have to undo every non-SP legal thing"
mean?  Are you saying that you're cheating now?  :-)

******
You really don't care to use your brain tonight do you? Re-read the message and
figure out
why you're being stupid. I'm tired of teaching you.