Re: SM2 at Topeka

To: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: SM2 at Topeka
From: "Dave Kizerian" <davekizerian@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:25:33 -0600
IRS = Independent Rear Suspension
No mater what they want to call it, or how they want to explain it, the M3
still has an independent rear suspension with the Differential mounted in a
subframe attached to the car, and an axle coming out each side that moves
(not rotates) separately from the other axle.... not a solid rear axle like
the old/no-technology pony-cars have