RE: SM2 at Topeka

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SM2 at Topeka
From: Mike Smith <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 00:02:27 -0400
If the proposal had passed, you would not have had to meet CP weight
requirements. As I remember, the proposal allowed you to compete in CP
while conforming to ESP rules. If you're under CP-legal weight, but still
compliant to ESP rules, you would have been fine at your current weight.

It is kinda funny that ESP cars are considered "modern" to you though.....
The only thing more modern about Madarash's car over my own is the Fuel
Injection. He's not doing too poorly in a 14-year-old car...... :-)

Mike
CP 58