RE: New Car Classing

To: "Chuck" <cfgold@intrex.net>, "Bob Monday"
Subject: RE: New Car Classing
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:40:11 -0600
> From: Chuck [mailto:cfgold@intrex.net]

> I keep hearing that "there's nothing that can be done to improve the Mini
> S".

Since you responded to my message, Chuck, I'll assume you think I am saying
that.  I am not.  Never have.  Just to be clear, my point was not that
"nothing significant can be done to improve the Mini", but rather that
*more* could be done in some areas to the ACR than to the Mini.

Imagine what would happen if BMW decided to offer Stock-legal crash bolts
for the Mini?  *That* would make a big difference!

--Andy

PS: Again, this is all just off-season bench racing.  Its a moot point
anyway since the car has been moved.  Best to see what happens with some
real world results.