RE: STS Class Supported in SFR

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: STS Class Supported in SFR
From: "Watson, Mark" <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:07:41 -0700
This clears everything up for marking your card, what about markings on the
cars?

Now that we have added the STS class, we may want to make sure we have
distinct Class markings on the cars,  It is my assumption that we will use
the class identifiers as defined by Nationals.

So, would it be as follows?

STR            - Street Touring , R tires
STS            - Street Touring S

STR - R       - Street Touring R (Rookie) (PAX - .810)
STS - R       - Street Touring S (Rookie) (PAX - .783)

ST - ST        - Street Touring Street Tire (PAX - .810)

This makes sense to me, but I'm not sure those in the timing trailer will be
able to work this out in the short time they have to look at the card or car
on the line...