RE: STS Class Supported in SFR

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net, "'Bill Martin'" <martin_93555@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: STS Class Supported in SFR
From: "Watson, Mark" <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:59:20 -0700
I looks like ST and STS are growing here at the same rate. (or more) The 7th
run group on Saturday was HUGE, if the numbers keep up, maybe we should
consider splitting up ST and STS into different run groups.

BTW, The folks working the 7th run group did an outstanding job of getting
the cars through their 3 runs - I thought I would be able to eat lunch
between runs with the number of cars. (Someone counted over 50 drivers..)

-Mark