Re: 3/25 Course Design

To: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Subject: Re: 3/25 Course Design
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:49:24 -0800
I loved it!  But it kicked my butt. =(  The last 2 turns were brutal... so
many people almost pushed off of them...  Not that I think you should've
changed that. ;)

the on-camber sweeper in the back was probably one of the best autoX turns
I've ever seen...

        -Kit

--
Kit Wetzler     http://www.mindspring.com/~kitwetzler