Re: 3/25 Course Design

To: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Subject: Re: 3/25 Course Design
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:09:14 -0500
Ben,
What John said about the finish and more. Cars in the first
group repeatedly slid to a stop across the lights, then backed
up and tripped them again.

As for the bumps, the course was just plain dangerous for
my car. Having the rear end bouncing in the air while in
third gear is not cool. Andy McKee said several of the MR2's
broke, but I'll let him tell you about that. Tito Solis told me
he had all four wheels in the air on his 58.5 second run.

We need to work the bumps better or ban highly prepped
cars from 3Com. I blew out a shock there last year and
Jack was wearing away one of his antiroll bars.

Rich
Sorry, but you asked.