RE: New Slush Series Rules

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Slush Series Rules
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:21:25 -0700
I'm curious how this impacts people who did the on-the-spot 3 month
membership during the last few events of the championship series.  They got
a piece of paper, but I don't believe they got (or were supposed to get) a
membership card.

I dragged a few friends out in those last few events, and I'd feel bad if
their temporary membership isn't good for the slush series.

Is that piece of paper good enough? Or were they supposed to get membership
cards? Or did they buy a 3 month membership that's not actually good for the
slush series?

Thanks!
-b