Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>,
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:44:36 -0700
Temporary memberships bought earlier and still in force
will be honored at Slush events.  The piece of paper you
received must be shown to the registrar.  You cannot run
without it.  When it expires, you will have to produce a valid
membership to run.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!