Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:44:24 +0000
To All....

I like the fact that we have so many events LOCALLY.  And since we have
other series running on the CONCRETE venues, I don't think we need to start
running more at Marina or SAC, just to cut down attendence or help with
Nationals preparation.

Personally, I feel that if you can get your vehicle to really hook up on the
ASPHALT, then it's gonna be even better (and you'll be a better driver as
well) on the CONCRETE.  I think the more important thing here is SEAT TIME.
The Nationals competitors will run on concrete as they need to, that's a
given.  For me, it really helped having the final few events locally at
Albany (and getting the seat time), and then running the Test & Tune at SAC
the week prior to Nationals.  And since I couldn't make it to the SAC events
most of the time, it was nice to at least be able to run around here.  I'd
vote for more events locally, vs. fewer and further away.

Just my 2 cents............

Arie "I wanna have fun too" Villasol
'72 DSP Komush Capri
'85 FSP/ITB VW Golf, A.K.A. "Casper"