Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: john@idsfa.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:00:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/2000 9:34:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time, john@idsfa.net
writes:

<<
 Do you really think so?  It only takes the registration table 3-4
 hours to get everyone registered on-site, and (I think) they have
 periods when they are waiting for people to arrive.  If the primary
 registration mechanism was via web, with paper mail as a backup for
 those without web access (infidels!), it shouldn't be that much of a
 load.  Of course, I've never worked registration, so I could be
 missing something.  >>

Registration currently is open for 4 hours, but they don't have to actually
input names, addresses, car types, assign numbers, etc...

CHD