Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:21:51 -0800
One option that we need to remember that we have is that the motorhome is a
lot more mobile than the old trailer.  If we find that it's not working out
during an event, we can adjust the position fairly quickly - if we don't
want to pause the event, we can move it during the mid-event course
walk.  Now, this isn't a substitute for trying to put it in the right place
and checking the sight lines before the event starts, but it's a way out if
the RV roadies don't get it right.

Jim