Re: SFR rule

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:02:27 -0800
Huh?

"Sold" as a benefit for one new driver???

Where did that come from?  It was sold as a way
to have more fun at our autocrosses and to bring
Novices along fastest.  I think probably if the SC
considered it again, it would remain the SFR rule.

I personally have used it to get a ride in a
Ferrari F360 F1.  Now that was FUN!  And I have
been able to show several novices how hard to
drive their cars -- this is hard to learn without
seeing it firsthand.  I don't even care if everybody
in AS rides every run with someone else.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!