Re: SFR rule

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SFR rule
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:01:12 -0800
I think that this problem solves itself as drivers work their way up the
ladder towards Nationals. Most veteran drivers don't want to become too
dependent upon this "look" at the course because they won't get one at
Divisionals, Pro Solos, National Tours, and Nationals.

In the end, you must be able to drive the course fast on your first 3 tries.

-Vernon