Re: Round 6 results are posted

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: Re: Round 6 results are posted
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:46:11 -0800
one other thing driving the changes to classes:  cars are about 10,000%
better than they were 30 years ago.  you can make minor changes to a cars
(ala STS) and have a car that handles really well, has lots of power and
would whip almost any stock car made in the 70s.  plus it wont blow up,
starve the carbs, rub a tire off a rim, flip over even just catch on fire.
plus they dont rust to death in 5 years and the engines have good
compression after 50,000 miles.

this means cars that are good race cars AND good street cars.  AwEsOMe dUde!

-james
OSP - Old Sixty's Pride