Color choices for lbc's

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Color choices for lbc's
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 94 01:26:46 CST
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Color choices for lbc's) File(FEB05943.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 02-05-1994 .. 01:19:40

>For my own TR3A, (returning to color) it was black from the factory
>but it will never be straight enough for that again. When I bought it
>it was red, but I'm tired of red TRs, so it's going to be primrose
>yellow with black (period style) racing stripes. Not concours, but then
>it's my car and it's a driver, not a show car. In short, unless you're
>restoring it for show, paint your car whatever color you like and don't
>pay any attention to what anyone else says. Including me.
>
>Rik, I can't wait for +80 degrees, Schlierer

My TR-3 is Corvette Yellow and I love it! I could care less if
they never painted them this color when they were new, they just
didn't have the imagination to see how good it would look!

 ! Louis A. Poche'                 !  Chief Engineer                  !
 ! Internet: POCHE@music.loyno.edu !  Loyola University               !
 ! CompuServe:   73007,1521        !  Department of Communications    !
 ! Amateur Radio: KD5XE            !  6363 St. Charles Ave.           !
 ! Voice Phone: (504) 865-3636     !  Box 201                         !
 ! FAX:         (504) 865-3666     !  New Orleans, LA 70118           !