Re: Re[2]: Engine Hoist

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Engine Hoist
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:59:49 -0800
Oh, I forgot to mention that I have the new folding Portable Hoist.  I paid
$200.00 for it.  Thought about renting, but then I would be rushed in the
Job.  Now I would not be without it.  I do not have a garage, so I must fold
it and move it into a enclosed back porch that I must lift over a 4" step,
through a 3' door.  No problem.  It sits out of the way in a corner not
taking any real space.  Pat