Re: Engine Hoist

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>, <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Engine Hoist
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:24:01 -0700
I also built my own gantry with 4x4s and 8inch lag bolts...  for the
lifting, I use a heavy duty come-a-long.   Works great, although I do have
some minor problems tilting the engine/tranny for installation, but that's
part of the fun of roadster ownership, right?        My parents and brothers
use a similar setup which has worked on several other types car...  Mustang,
Mercedes, and a Ford 8N tractor.        What the heck?  It's cheap and
economical... and it doesn't need to be stored anywhere!

my $.01
Eric
WyCROC