Re: Engine Hoist

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, "'Annette'" <squishfish@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine Hoist
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:04:34 -0500
I also have a chain fall and it's great because it's small and cheap
compared to a hoist. How often do you pull engines? I don't make a habit of
it but the chain fall is perfect when I want to lift something heavy. I also
have an engine tilter which is also great as you don't have to drop the
engine to change the angle of the drivetrain when removing/installing.

My 2 cents,
Mike