Re: Engine Hoist

To: "roadsters list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Hoist
From: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:40:58 -0600
I bought mine from Costco 2 or 3 years ago when the engine in my work truck
died. The hoist was $275.00 CDN . A 1 day rental was 75 bucks so this seemed
like a good deal. It is the folding leg type with an extendable arm that
handles 2000, 3000, or 4000 lbs. It folds up very compactly and is easy to
manouver. It has been invaluable for everything from pulling engines in the
truck (Chev 292- a real big straight six), pulling the engine and
transmission in the roadster, lifting the body off the roadster, to hanging
the frame for painting.

Dan Yates