Re: Beware!

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Beware!
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:51:02 -0600
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
(snip)> One thing I think you will find on this list is that we do not enjoy
bashing
> the vendors or each other on this list.

You have got to be kidding!  Some of the bickering I've seen on this list
could set records.

All Greg did was let everyone know about a bad situation.  As opposed to
mindless ranting (which I have no use for either), Greg has documentation to
back up his position.  Personally, I thank him for letting me know.  As
Linda stated in her post, how is it any different than feedback on eBay?
Greg didn't make any reckless comments or suggestions.  He simply presented
what happened.  Judging from the e-mails, I would say that he is right on
point.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX