Re: Beware!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beware!
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:07:58 -0500
Au contraire, Andrew.  Greg's comments and background/context offer all
of us an opportunity to, as stated in the subject line, "beware".

Having had a similar experience -- a running, low-miles 1600
engine/transmission "appropriated" by someone not (to my knowledge) on
the list -- it pays to know what goes on out there, where it goes on,
and what are the "justifications" offered.

We're all adult enough to act appropriately.  It's advantageous to have
more information, leading to informed decision making.  We only have
access to that that information when it is shared.

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  >> Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050 >> tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280