Re: Beware!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Beware!
From: dpetrie@megsinet.net
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:08:30 +0000 (US/Eastern)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
I have to say that I have purchased several items from Ross at Sports
Imports and never had a problem. Other than like someone else said at
times hes slow to send things out.  I think the whole ordeal needs
some more investigation as to what really happened to the seat.  If it
was me I think I would give Ross the benefit of doubt. I know he has
helped me out alot in the last eight months either by answering our
questions or by getting us parts.  I have had good luck with all the
vendors so far that includes Ross at Sports imports and CDM, Rallye.

I hope that you and Ross can get your differences worked out.

Deena & Joe
69 1600
Westmont, IL