RE: Beware!

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beware!
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:44:10 -0800
Morning Gary and The List

Unfortunately People have been picking up after each other for centuries.
Normally it's
it's the Women of this world who end up doing the dirty work. Trying to
rebuild or recoup
after the devastation.

Karma does play a big part in the game. The Roadster Gods know when to
extract payment.

Enough Philosophy. Time for COFFEE.

Y'all have a good day
Pamelaa Bauman