Re: Beware!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beware!
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:25:16 +0100
The problem is typical for America. Dont get me wrong
but I have seen a lot in the business world and in general
Americans spend 90% of their time trying to nail the one
who screwed up while most people here spend 90% of the
time trying to make it right. This is not always the case but
too often enough for an outsider to notice. I dont take anyone's
side here.

OK I'm off my virtual soapbox.

Thomas