G-cube "dropping ready" in staging.

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-cube "dropping ready" in staging.
From: VettPilot@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 16:18:05 2000
Hello All,

While in staging the GEEZ software frequently "drops ready" by going NO DEVICE.

In order to overcome this condition I sometimes have to unplug the G-Cube, and
the serial connector to get GEEZ to recognize the device, and begin polling
again.

I'm losing a lot of run recording due to this aggrevating condition.

I'm using a 486/33 laptop w/ the G-Cube plugged directly into the serial port.

Is the Cube losing power (ie not enough power going thru the serail interface)?

TIA

LarryC
N3CIIE
Black Dragon Racing