Re: Tires

To: <MBran89793@aol.com>, <RAHosmer@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:40:04 -0700
I've had good luck with the Michelin "Harmony" in 195/65 R15.
This is the current Michelin offering for mini vans and small cars. I'm also
running the 15"X5.5" Panasport wheels. I have no problem with  lock
clearance and only minor interference with some badly located shoulder belt
mounts on hard cornering. I don't recall the exact price, but I think they
were about $110 per. They are really good looking and working tires if you
can get past the name.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554