Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 21:03:23 -0500
John Sims wrote:
> What you see on the list is basically those events in which something goes
> awry -- certainly not that often considering the number of cars and miles
> being driven.

I think the smooth rides go unreported and folks tend to share the
hiccups so we can all benefit from the experience in case we find
ourselves confronted with a hiccup on our own car. Like the time my fan
pulled the pulley off the water pump and bored a big hole in the
radiator core. My son had the car out and had it towed home. Last summer
we took a week end trip of 450 miles round trip in 95 degree weather and
the new core in the radiator kept the temperature under 200 the whole time.

Dave
67 BJ8