Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time

To: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:07:25 -0500
  John didn't mention it, but his Healey is so reliable that he ran all five
of the Australian-US Healey Challenges races without a nip of a problem!
And he won the long distance award coming to the US with his Mk1 3000
half-way around the world from Western Australia.  And by the way John, it
was colder than 8 degrees C at Elkhart Lake.  Remember?

  Jim Smith