Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?

To: Der schwarze Buccaneer <js-allen@students.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:58:02 -0500 (EST)
        I'm not a betting man but... If you  attempt an engine swap I'll
bet you never see the road again in your MG. This is the type of thing you
 should consider "for fun" while your other MG is on the road. When I was
in high school I thought it would be easy to swap the steering on a TR3 to
make it a right hand driver. The last I heard of the car my mother had it
towed to the junk yard in my senior year of college. The advice that you
have gotten from the list may have been free but it's worth a million.
Just my 2 cents worth.
...Art