Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:38:30 -0500
>  Having an American motor won't replace your LUCAS electronics,
>your Girling brake parts, or any number of parts that say MOWOG
>on them and will still leave you stranded.

One of my co-workers used to have a Jaguar Mark V, and he said that he
converted from Lucas to Chevrolet (GM) electronics, and he said it solved
most of the problems he had with the car.

Anybody do this with a MG?

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche