Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine replacement options (non-MG)?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:51:25 -0500
Benjamin Ruset wrote:
> One of my co-workers used to have a Jaguar Mark V, and he said that he
> converted from Lucas to Chevrolet (GM) electronics, and he said it solved
> most of the problems he had with the car.

  I suppose. When you get a new engine you get rid of
the "ignition" part of the LUCAS spectrum of trouble.

  Still doesn't help your headlights going out when
you hit a train track. The level of LUCAS infiltration
into your car extends literally to all four corners.

  "Jaguars that Run" is a pretty famous Jaguar -> GM
conversion place.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada