Re: Handling

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Handling
From: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:35:59 -0500

> What a HUGE difference there was with just that little bit of weight
> taken off the back end!  Does anyone do any fine-tuning with
sandbags???

No sandbags, but if you want to have some real fun, put your battery in
the trunk.  It makes a huge difference in handling, as far as I can
tell.  I like they way it seems to add to my traction...Of course, I
might be crazy, but handling is individual, right?

Has anyone else noticed that your handling changes based on the amount
of gas in the tank?  I feel like my car is at it's best when I've got
half a tank or more...

Mike Lishego
1974 MGB
1986 Plymouth Turismo 2.2